6/25/2004

eughh.....

bleerg...

i have to go to my dads in an hour. which is ok i guess, i just wish i had my fridays to myself. yunno? anyway......

the proactiv stuff came yesterday. i'll be looking AWESOME in a few weeks. then when my hair fades back to normal i'll do something really really cool with it, and in like august i'll be buying my own new clothes for fall. i'm excited!

unfortunatley, katie and i are arguing over the proactiv. i need it loads more than she does, and she has a ton of other crap she could be using. its so not fair, i wanted my own. it was my fucking idea. she jsut left it in the bathroom, i was like WTF if kasey and michelle find it...

it'll be ugly. i can just picture it now. UGHHSRES!!!

i just finished a wash and everything was WICKED hot when it came out. hotter than normal. hmm..

BAH anyway. work tommorow and sunday...10-6, 12-5. COME VISIT ME OR DIE DIE DIE A PAINFUL DEATH!

i will love you foreer and a day if you come.

i think i'm gonna play some zelda. i'll get packin' at like 3.

ttyl, if you need me i'll be on AIM tonight/tommorow night probly

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

heey! i know what you mean when you said you wanted fridays to yourself.. it's just, ah! lol hard to explain. But yeah, Pro-Activ works wicked good, I use it myself and damn it's good junk. =)

3:20 PM  
Blogger Hideo Watanabe said...

How painful will this death be? And will the ones with an obvious disadvantage still be fair game for it?

5:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh yeah Mike! That 1st comment was me, Vanessa, just letting you know!

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home