7/05/2004

set me free, your heaven's a lie

<33333333 heavens a lie

Thirteen random things you like:

-my friends
-the OC
-fudgicles
-fireworks
-zelda
-lirael
-AIM
-bois
-my new shirt a la mel & janine
-chinese food
-sexy little panda bears
-"dare you to move" by switchfoot
-your mother

Twelve movies:

-crouching tiger hidden dragon
-kill bill
-matrix
-scary movie
-spiderman
-harry potter
-digimon!
-office space
-tomb raider
-aladdin
-the ring
-charlies angels


Eleven good bands/artists:

-linkin park
-yellowcard
-story of the year
-the black eyed peas
-switchfoot
-lost prophets
-evanescence
-vanessa carlton
-michelle branch
-blink-182
-avril

Ten good songs:

-dedicated by linkin park
-come clean by hillary duff
-dare you to move by switchfoot*****
-only one by yellowcard
-i miss you by blink
-take me away by lifehouse
-into dust by mazzy star
-this i promise you by *NSYNC
-god is a DJ by p!nk
-white flag by dido (and a million others)

Nine things about you... physically:

-i have hazel eyes
-i'm 5'8"
-my hair is short and not green anymore
-no braces
-i have a 10 size shoe
-i have a slight tan on like my arms
-my toe just stung for some reason
-my nails are trimmed
-i have a big hot --- coffee...

Eight favorite foods/drinks:

-ANYTHING chinese. orange chicken, teriyaki, fried rice...<3333
-chicken
-bread and butter
-mint pattie ice cream from BO :D
-fudgicles
-gatorade
-sierra mist
-orange soda

Seven things you wear daily:

-some kind of shirt
-some kind of pants/shorts that match the shirt
-some arrangement of sex bracelets that match those
-some kind of necklace that matches those
-socks
-some kind of "undergarment" :P
-ummm...shoes?

Six things that annoy you:

-people who never shut up
-pEoPlE dAt TyPe LyK dIs
-stupid people
-being left out of things
-computer crashing
-a certain someone

Five things you touch everyday:

-the computer
-food
-my lightswitches
-your mother
-water

Four shows you watch:

-the OC
-simpsons
-family guy
-south park

Three celebrities that are cool:

-mike shinoda
-angelina jolie (lara croft to be specific)
-benjamin mckenzie


Two people on lj that you have kissed:

-i can only think of one, who will remain unlisted
-your mother

One person you could spend the rest of your life with:

-your mother (sorry couldnt pick only one :-/)

===================================================

24 oceans
24 skies
24 failures
and 24 tries
24 finds me
in 24th place
with 24 dropouts
at the end of the day
life is not what i thought it was
24 hours ago
still i'm singing spirit take me up in arms with you
and i'm not who i thought i was
24 hours ago
still i'm singing spirit take me up in arms with you

theres 24 reasons
to admit that i'm wrong
with all my excuses
still 24 strong

you see i'm not copping out, not copping out, not copping out
when you're raising the dead in me

oh, oh, i am the second man
oh, oh, i am the second man now
oh, i am the second man now
and you're raising these 24 voices
with 24 hearts
and all of my symphonies
in 24 parts

but i wanna be one today
centered and true
i'm singing spirit take me up in arms with you
you're raising the dead in me
oh, oh, i am the second man
oh, oh, i am the second man now
oh, i am the second man now
and you're raising the dead in me
yea...yea...


i wanna see miracles, to see the world change
i wrestled the angel for more than a name
for more than a feeling, for more than a cause
i'm singing spirit take me up in arms with you!
and you're raising the dead in me

24 oceans
24 hearts
all of my symphonies
in 24 parts
life is not what i thought it was
24 hours ago
still i'm singin spirit take me up in arms!

i'm not copping out, not copping out
not, not copping out!

          (24 by switchfoot)

===================================================


i love that song. and that quiz. they're both like sex! not that i would know but hey.

anyway today sucked up until em and joe came over :) it didnt suck all day..but it was like everyone was here all day. john slept over again tonight.

so em and i were talking and we really wanted to hang out, so she got a ride over and we hung out and played scattergories with john, then john left and joe came and we played mario party.

sorry about the lack of detail, my throat is driving me crazy and its sooo hard to concentrate. i'm gonna go find some like tylenol or something.

===================================================

watching the world fall on you
i'm keeping my eyes closed
now i can see what this means to you
it meant nothing to me

this wasted so many nights and again
i've wasted so much time on a friend
too young too proud to understand
so this is the end!

perfect timing for you!
so hers my reminder of you!
it meant nothing to me!

          (razorblades by story of the year)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home