9/10/2004

...becomes my mother on the phone

hehehe i just thought of that. so who knows the song "mother" by the police?

its wicked funny, its about how moms are so annoying and wont leave you alone. a bit of lyrics, then a funny story:

well the telephone is ringing. is that my mother on the phone?
telephone is ringing. is that my mother on the phone?
the telephone is screaming! wont she leave me alone?
the telephone is ringing, is that my mother on the phone?

every girl i go out with, becomes my mother in the end.
every girl i go out with, becomes my mother in the end.
i hear my mother calling, but i dont need her as a friend.
well every girl i go out with, becomes my mother in the end.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhhhhhh ...MOTHER...

creepiest sounding song EVER.

anyway thats all you need. so this was AGES ago. but the funny story is still great. i was singing it for some reason, and katie forgot the words and tried to sing it, and it came out like this:

every girl i go out with, becomes my mother on the phone. it sounds lame now, but it was so fucking funny at the time. i laughed my ass off for like 10 minutes.

===================================

so i went to nate's to do the pies today. besides my (insert something slightly less of hatred here) of the seilers (because they're so freaking strange) it wasn't bad. no thomas, i am not lying. or am i?

so em was on the phone leaving a message for her mom, and she said "were almost done" and thomas went on this big shpiel about how we werent, and he was like THATS A LIE. i was like fuck you thomas you say everyone's lying and i hate you. lol. thomas is so cool. i'm lying. thomas doesn't need to cut his hair. i'm lying. thomas is a hot sexy beast. I'M LYING!

lol. thats my thomas rant........

so anyway. this is my entry for now, maybe more later. i'm tired...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home