9/13/2005

found in my email

Dear Respectful One,

I got your contact from the International web site directory. I prayed over it and selected your name among other names due to it's esteeming nature and the recommendations given to me as a reputable and trust worthy person I can do business with and by their recommendations I must not hesitate to confide in you for this simple and sincere business.

I am Sabina Peter, the only Daughter of late Mr and Mrs Peter Mataruse, My father was a very wealthy cotton and cocoa merchant in Bindura,the economic city of Zimbabwe before he was killed to death by his politcal associates on one of their outing to make political dialog.
When my mother died on the 21st October 1988, my father took me and my younger brother Herry, special because we are motherless.Before the death of my father on 26th Mar 2000 in a private hospital here in Bindura.

He secretly called me on his bedside and told me that he has the sum of $9.5,000.000 (Nine Million, five hundred thousand dollars) left in a suspense account in a local Bank in Abidjan, the capital of Cote d' Ivories that he used my name as his first Daughter for the next of kin in deposit of the fund.

He also explained to me that I should seek for a God fearing foreign person in a country of my choice where I will transfer this money and use it for investment purpose, (such as real estate management.

Sir, we are honorably seeking your assistance in the following ways.
1) To provide a Bank account where this money would be transferred to.
2) To serve as the guardian of this since I am not upto the age to have access to this money
Moreover Sir, we are willing to offer you 20% of the sum as compensation for effort input after the successful transfer of this fund to your designate account overseas. Please i will appreciate it if you can call me +225-07-423592 Anticipating to hear from you soon.

Thanks and God Bless.
Best regards.
Miss Sabina Peter

==========================================================

yes sabina, do not hesitate to contact ME, the "god-fearing" foreigner so esteemed on the international web site directory. oh sabina, how i would love to access your 9.5 million dollars. if only it were real. fuck off.

oh, i esp. loved the sentence with the "$9.5,000.000" in it, because you do not write nine and a half million dollars like this 9.5,000,000.00, and i dont see why there are three zeroes in the cents end. sabina, you need to take third grade math. even if you had done that right, 9.5,000.000 only amounts to 95 thousand, or even 9.5 thousand dollars and zero zero zero cents. you're a DUMB ASS.

in other news- i'm very happy. feel free to ask why. i just like bitching about those stupid emails that ask for my bank account #. dont know why they'd want it, dont have much in my bank account right now.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHA :-D That was amusing Mike! Sa-beena needs to get a life and a math tutor. I'm glad you're happy, I like it when my friends are happy! Anyways, I'm going to bed, I was up till TWELVE lastnight doin homework. I just finished tonight's now. (9:32) So c ya around!

<3 nessa

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home