9/19/2005

there's nothing else i want more than to feel this way

so i was extremely productive today, which is a new and exciting prospect for me. i worked and actually did stuff in all of my classes (even calc, which is amazing) and when i got home i went and deposited my checks and took out money for tommorow, then came home, got 2 loads of laundry ready, cleaned stuff up, did some dishes, washed up and did some more cleaning.

usually i'm falling asleep at this time of the afternoon, with a bunch of homework, but i did it all during study lol. i figure if i get some good sleep and have a productive day, it will go by faster and then it will be tommorow. and tommorow is good.

i can't stop listening to mandy moore, andy hunter, and shane's reiki music. it's weird, that's all i've listened to for like 3 days straight.

<3333

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Mike, I woulda been sleeping by now if I had a day like that! :)

I'm so sick of Tahanto though, I hate everyone in it except like u and a couple other people. Look at how bad the hrrassment's getting:
clickie

Ttyl!
<3 meee

6:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

P.S - your reply to him was total buuuurn haha!

7:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heey Mike! I was just wondering, do u write in here anymore? Cuz if u do, I can only see this entry and the ones before it! :)

<3 vanessa

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home